PHP is one of the most modern and highly used web programming languages that have been used by millions of website today. According to a report, PHP is being used by 82% of the total web servers. It is an integral part of maintaining websites and this is also easy to learn and helps in database integration support and HTML. Apart from other languages PHP has sustained its position in providing a language that is fast, offers error-free handling and is exceptionally productive. It is amazing for developers to use in terms of security, hacking, SQL injections and XSS attacks and many other things.
The main work of developers is to develop the responsive websites according to client requirements. Back-end–developers work on two types of applications such as web apps with a database background and API. It is the responsibility of developers to generate a code that supports to the front end as well. Front-end and back-end developers work together to meet user requirements. They understand the client’s need then discuss the scope of the project, cost, and delivery time etc. Future scope of developers is too high as each organization needs a development team to manage or build their websites. There are so many job portals available which provide jobs for PHP developers.
Top PHP Development framework that can help you in getting work done easily:
1. Laravel: This is one of the most popular PHP Framework used by technology enthusiasts today. It offers functions such as good routing, easy authentication, migrations support and Blade Template Engine which helps developers have a creative website at once. It is indeed a much developed and advanced form to have such framework to build a website.
2. Symfony: This is a flexible, scalable and one of the extreme PHP framework platform for MVC applications. It is aimed at building a robust application at enterprise context which also aims at providing full access to the configuration. It also has a collection of tools which helps the developers in testing, debugging and document projects.
3. Phalcon: Named after Falcon, fastest bird living on earth. So is the functionality of the framework. It provides developers with a swift and fast framework for working on PHP. When completed with other frameworks, it gives the fastest time requests, low memory usage and Phalcon crew test to the developers. It is only possible because it is written with C/C++ for performance optimizing purpose.
4. Yii : It is the modern PHP framework with OOP system. It is also built-in integration with a great PHP testing framework to test the application for its easiness and swifter move. Yii provides a module of easy installing, extensible high and it also enables the user to fit it in wherever it wants.
Beginners can easily learn this language by any online tutorials, there are several online tutorials available on Bootstrap, W3schools, Codeacedemy etc. Anyone can start their basic learning from these sites and also they can join institutes to clear their basic knowledge. Future scope in PHP development is quite good as compared to any other language.
Read More: – Top PHP Frameworks & Creating a Next Big Thing
Here are some useful tips:
1. Strengthen Your OOP concept: –
To easily understand the PHP language your OOP (Object Oriented Programming) basics must be good. Without understanding the OOP concept it is very difficult to learn this language. It actually provides facility to reuse your code without repeating it many times; this will save you precious time. With these concepts, you will come to know how to reuse the same code which is very necessary for any developer.
2. Use some inbuilt functions:
There are a number of inbuilt functions in PHP while writing the user-defined code again and again starts using inbuilt functions. Try to use all the inbuilt functions in the best way this use increase your code reliability as well as make your task easier.
3. Mentions Comments in your Code:
Comments is a good practice to define anything or to remember anything in your coding. Always comment the complicated parts of your source code so that whenever you revise it, you will quickly understand what’s going on or why you used the codes you did. Don’t use over-comments in your code use it only where you need it the most? Good code is self-explanatory most of the time.
PHP is the main language that is used in dynamic web development if you want to create a static website or any dynamic website PHP is one of the main languages you can choose from. If you are a beginner then you can learn PHP from any online tutorials as there are so many websites provide free video tutorials to teach you the basics and advanced level programming. There is a lot of demand for developers in the market today. Candidates can also work as a freelancer and can work on a client project.